Hi! My name's Dasha and I'm turning 19 this summer. I`m from Belarus and was born in a small provincial town but now I study and live in Minsk, the capital of our country. I have always been keen on languages, so now I study at Minsk State Linguistic University.
I have always liked children and taking care of them. At university I visit orphanages and foster care as a volunteer. I like playing, helping and even teaching little cuties. I decided to become an Au Pair abroad to combine pleasure and work. It`s a great opportunity to learn more about different country and people, to find new friends and, of course, to help people.
So, why should you choose me? There are a lot of reasons
1. As I graduated from school with honors, I can easily help your children with homework
2. I spend all my childhood in summer camp, so I know more than a thousand interesting games
3. I worked with different children and I can asure you that I will easily make friend with even the most naughty kid in the world
4. I don't mind helping you with the housework
5. I can speak in English, Russian and Belarussian (and I started learning Spanish this year)
6. And finally I consider myself to be hardworking, patient, easy-going and realible :)